News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Shrinking Chocolate Chip

Gryffin: Mom I need some chocolate really bad.  Can I have some chocolate mom? (I am sure he meant to say PLEASE after I just didnt give him the chance.)
Me: Sure, all I have is mini chocolate chips though from making chocolate chip zuchinni bread.
Gryffin:  Okay, wow yum.
(In walks Tate)
Tate: Gryffin what are you eating?
Gryffin: Chocolate chips (I am sure he was giving Tate the duh look)
Tate: Gryffin what happened to them, did they not grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment