News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gryffin is 3

On April 27th I woke up early to the sound of wrapping paper being eagerly ripped of birthday presents.  I could hardly open my eyes all I could due was nudge Eugene and yell frantically, "someone is opening Gryffin's birthday presents."  Fortunately it was Gryffin opening up his presents, unfortunately we missed out on seeing him open a couple and had a hard time getting him to hold off on opening any more until we could wake his brothers up. 
Gryffin knew way before his birthday that he wanted a spiderman theme.  It was probably in February when I was asking the boys for ideas on what they would want when Gryffin immediately responded with spiderman.  Tate on the other hand took forever to decide, probably because he had Cole in his ear telling him what kind of party and cake he wanted.
Gryffin was so fun to watch on his birthday.  I took him on a few errands and he told the lady, "its my birthday shoot hooray!"  How do you just not want to eat him up (metaphorically speaking that is)?
(And if you are wondering about the band aid that is loudly featured in these pictures.  Gryffin fell on a log outside and put a hole, yes a hole, almost the circumference of a dime in his head)







No comments:

Post a Comment