News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tate's 5

April 13th Tate turned 5.  He is very excited to now be old enough to go to school with Cole.  He really wanted a super hero party, Batman to be exact.  It wasnt the best party I have ever put together but life just kind of took over.  Overall I think it went well and everyone had a good time, especially the birthday boy and that is all that matters.  I love loved his birthday invitations, they were classic.  I loved them so much I am bound to use them again.  With three boys I am sure I will get the chance to do so.  (Post a pic when I can get my temperamental computer to cooperate)  Eugene made marshmellow guns for all of Tate's friends and did a splendid job wrapping his gifts with our homemade Batman wrapping paper.  They shot up Batman villians, played games, ate yummy cake (again not one of my best decorated cakes), opened presents, and filled our home with laughter!


















No comments:

Post a Comment