News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amazon Amusement






Thanks to trusty ol Amazon delivering Eugene's guitar case right on time my boys had something to entertain themselves for most of the day.  I would be needing a long bath, a chiropractor visit, and probably some drugs if my 30 year old body had taken the good ol Amazon ride as many times as they did today.  I can promise you this I will be keeping our friend "Ammy" for the rest of the stir crazy winter days we will be seeing in Logan if Mr. Groundhog told a little white lie this year and summer is NOT 6 weeks away.

2 comments:

  1. Brings back childhood memories sliding down the stairs in Buckeye, AZ on the farm with my 3 brothers on our mattresses off our beds (see what Sawyer has to look forward too).. lol

    ReplyDelete