News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweet Valentine PJ's

Sawyer is growing like a weed.  She weighed in at 10 lbs 4 oz at her check up when she was about two and a half months.  She is the sweetest baby most of the time and is getting so aware of her surroundings.  She loves to coo and has the biggest heart melting grin when her eyes meet yours.  She is an unbelievable addition to our family and at times I catch myself thinking, "Do you have a sister up there waiting to come down and even out the playing field with the crazy trio (aka her brothers)?" Then I realize she is almost three months old and I must be crazy to be thinking about whether or not another one is in store.  It must be the delusion that many many sleepless nights puts you in because I caught myself the other day looking at a pregnant lady wishing I looked that cute and was feeling a baby kicking inside.

2 comments:

  1. Precious baby girl... she is getting soo cute too! I love love love the coo-ing stage... hope I get to see her before she grows out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious and adorable! I wish I could hold her right now. And I don't think your crazy for wanting another one- I want Marlee to have a sister too. When your kids are that cute, how could you not wish for more, seriously!?

    ReplyDelete