News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He loves me, He loves me not



He loves me, he loves me not! A few days ago Eugene surprised me with some flowers.  I usually am against purchasing flowers, especially on Valentines Day.  But on that day I just took in the beautiful array of color, smell, and the gesture of love and appreciation instead of freting about the money spent.

2 comments:

  1. That's the best! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the new blog-you are so talented.
    Cole's b-day themed party was cute.
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete