News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh Linus


Gryffin was dubbed Linus from Gramme (aka my mom) a long time ago.  He is attached to this blanket as you can probably tell.  We have had the blanket since Cole was born but none of the other boys took to it like Gryffin.  Gryffin would never take a pacifier but man did he love, still loves, this blanket.  As you can tell it is pretty worn out and since I have mentioned getting rid of it Gryffin is very careful not to leave it out of his sight.  I have tried to bribe him with the idea of me making him a new blanket but that doesn't seem to do the trick.  Maybe it is because he knows my sewing skills are sub par. I am not againist him having his snuggly blanket but really what can I do about the shape that it is in? 

1 comment:

  1. You should read him the book: Owen, by Kevin Henkes. It is about a mouse who loves his blankie. You wouldn't even have to buy the book, you could just check it out from the library. It is a very cute book.

    p.s. If you guys move back to AZ, you will need to come to Tucson some weekend. We haven't hung out in so long! We could even meet at the temple sometime for a session & then go out to eat afterward.

    ReplyDelete