News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Monkey see Monkey do



Every night while I nurse Sawyer I read bedtime stories to the boys in hopes that it will bring their heart rates down a notch and make it less of a struggle to get them to sleep.  Plus I enjoy spending some last minutes with them before they head of to dreamland.  Tonight after I finished reading to them Eugene found this, Tate reenacting the stories he had just heard to Gryffin on our bed.  What a picture perfect moment I am glad Eugene got a few pictures to remember it by.

1 comment: