News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fridays I volunteer

Fridays I volunteer in Cole's class.  Today I got a lot of funny questions that make a mother go hmmm and have an increase in blood pressure.  Alexis asked if I could please let Cole go to after schools club because she needs more time with him to talk him into being her boyfriend and there she can have him all to herself which might help in convincing him.  Umm Alexis let me get right on that, not.  Karlee asked if I knew if Cole liked her or not because she does like him very much.  Sandra asked if Cole had a girlfriend, no I said matter of factly that wont happen until he is much much older, post mission if I have my way.  Can you tell yet that Cole is very out numbered in his class?  There are only four boys out of 20 kids in his class.  Sklyer (a boy) asked if I was taken today and he said I looked beautiful and when you tell a girl that it wins her heart so can he have mine, flattery yes my boy is nice and I will admit there was a grin on my face, but I tend to go for a much older man who is 32 and is a lot taller in stature.

1 comment: