News reel:

A newsreel was a form of short documentary film prevalent in the first half of the century. It was a source of news, current affairs and entertainment for millions (not that millions are viewing my blog). Newsreels are now considered significant historical documents.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Gryffin-isms

Gryffin has been quite humorous lately.  He reminds me of the movie Little Nemo when the seagulls keep saying "mine mine" over and over again.  Gryffin has laid ground rules on what is his and what isn't.  Sawyer is his baby, his baby Sawyer is all I hear through out the day when ever she is in my arms, which is very often. (I wonder then why I am the one getting up with her multiple times through out the night?) The refrigerator belongs to him(but I am responsible for stocking it), the book shelf (that holds books that I get to read to him at least ten times a day which I love), most of the toys (which I usually end up picking up), literally you name it the list would go on and on.  Today it was, "these are my bath goggles (in all actuality they are Tate's) I need to get in the bath so I can use my bath goggles." I thought sure what ever will get you out of your Pj's today (Tate was beside himself).  Love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment